Saturday, March 14, 2020

Corona Virus - A Show Stopper

     For the first in many years, people all over the world are being slowed down.  Countries have started implementing lock down in all their affected cities, some even their whole country.  For the first time in many years, families are now beginning to get physically closer, and spending time at home.

     If there is one thing, this dreaded virus has positively done in the human kind, it is giving us time to reflect more and appreciate the things and the people around us.  Before Corona Virus, everybody was busy with so many things, forgetting to slow down and notice the wonderful creations of the One up there.

     Today, after 3 years, I found myself constructing this post.  The last one was in 2017.  I do not know why I have stopped blogging when writing used to be a passion.  Maybe, like everybody else, I was consumed with being busy.  This community lock down has re ignited in me the desire to start blogging again.  So many wonderful things have happened (numerous family travels) and I regret not having blogged those in ''Earth Angel''.  Surely, I can still blog about those, only maybe a little later.

     For now, the world is getting sick by the day.  So many people had been afflicted.  Some had already died.  Some getting better.  We may be from different races, creed, beliefs, and nation, but we are all humans.  Corona Virus is not just one country's war.  It is OUR war.  This is the time that we as humans unite and ensure our continued existence.

No comments: